- Overview of this Course - Gives a basic overview of the course.
- Software Testing - An introduction to JUnit 4.
- Supplementary - Git - Basics - Basic overview of using Git. 00:24:30
- Supplementary - Git - Background to Revision Control - A general background to version or revision control. It also discusses Git and how it relates to other version control systems. 00:25:47
- Supplementary - Git - Conflicts, Branches, Merging and Tags - This explains branches, merging and tags and show how conflicts may be resolved. 00:20:50
- Supplementary - Git - Clone and Intellij Import - A demo of how to clone a simple java repo and get in running in IntelliJ 00:01:59
- Supplementary - Git - Internals - A brief introduction to the internal using within Git. 00:29:04
- Supplementary - make - An overview of build management tools with a detailed look at the make tool. 00:20:36
- Supplementary - SSH - Introduction - An introduction to SSH looking at its purpose and some of the approaches used to create a secure connection in an insecure network. 00:27:55
- Supplementary - SSH - Setting up keys - A short demo which show how to create a public private key pair and use them for SSH, scp, rsync, and gitlab. 00:18:16
- Supplementary - SSH - Portforwarding - Gives and overview and demo of port forwarding in SSH. 00:06:56
- Supplementary - SSH - Remote execution - An overview of how to use SSH for remote execution. 00:06:41
- Tree Data Structures - An introduction to Tree Data Structures.
- Parsing - An introduction to Parsing.
- Android 1 - An introduction to Android 1.
- Supplementary - Android Studio - Hello World - Just a simple demo of creating a Hello World app in Android. 00:04:04
- Supplementary - Android Development - Part 1 - Some basics of implementing android applicaitons. 00:42:03
- Supplementary - Android Development - Part 2 - Some more basics looking at toasts, menus, checkboxes, and intents. 00:16:38
- Supplementary - Android Development - Part 3 - Looks and creating a custom View, the Canvas class, Bitmaps, touch listener, and a Handler for timer events. 00:34:28
- Android 2 - An introduction to Android 2.
- Persistent Data 1 - Persistent Data Overview
- Persistent Data 2 - Persistent Data 2 - Bespoke & Serialiazable
- Persistent Data 3 - Persistent Data 3 - XML & JSON
- JML - JML Introduction
- Algorithms - Introduction to Algorithms
- Computational Complexity - Introduction to Computational Complexity
- Performance Analysis - Introduction to Performance Analysis
- Intellectual Property - Introduction to Software Intellectual Property