This position is offered through the ANU Computing Internship
Cognidius offers Cognitive Decision Support Solutions for Small, Medium and Large Enterprises. We bring intuition to your systems!
There is 1 Project available.
Project: User acceptance testing (UAT) for video-based knowledge sharing platform
The aim of this project is to design and run UAT for the video-based knowledge sharing platform with students and faculty at ANU, and document results and recommendations for platform upgrade.
Required/preferred technical skills
UAT design and documentation, understanding of software development lifecycle, data analysis
Required/preferred professional and other skills
Remote (Intern engages on project in a remote capacity)
Only students located within Australia
How to apply
Applications are invited from eligible students to apply for the Computing Internship courses COMP3280 or COMP8830. Eligibility details and further information about the Computing Internship can be found on the Computing Internship page.
1. Students must first seek confirmation of eligibility by submitting an Eligibility and Room Available in degree check.
2. Eligible students can then apply through the Computing Internship application form. You can nominate multiple preferred Internship placements through the one application form.
3. Your application will require you to upload the following documents:
- an updated copy of your Resume, and
- an Expression of Interest (limit 350 words) for each organisation you wish to apply to (for organisations with multiple projects only submit one Expression of Interest but state clearly which project/s you wish to be considered for).
Applications open on 29 October and close on 7 November 2021.