Once again the ANU Wellbeing Program is pleased to provide free flu vaccination to staff for 2016, jointly supported by the HR Division and the ANU Health Service.
Appointments are now available from the ANU Health Service on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
If you are an existing patient of the ANU Health Service, please follow these steps:
1. You can book online via your smartphone by downloading the Appointuit App.
2. Please ensure you select appointment type: ‘Flu Clinic’
3. Or visit the ANU Health Service Website Planning a visit (Appointuit Online Appointments)
4. Or Telephone the ANU Health Service on 6125 3598
If you are a new patient, please follow these steps:
1. Download the “New Patient Registration Form” available at the ANU Health Service Website Planning a visit
2. Present this form when you visit the Health Service
3. To schedule an appointment you will need to telephone the ANU Health Service on 6125 3598
To receive your vaccination you must present your University staff ID card to identify yourself as an ANU staff member, and provide your Medicare card at the time of your vaccination.
Please refer to general Influenza Vaccine and Fluquadi for further vaccination information.
For further information, please see the ANU Health Service webpage at http://health.anu.edu.au/node/151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org