The University provides free flu vaccination to academic and professional staff. This initiative is jointly supported by the HR Division and the ANU Health Service.
Appointments are now available from the ANU Health Service on Thursday 30th March 2017
If you are an existing patient of the ANU Health Service, please follow these steps:
- You can book online via your smartphone by downloading the Appointuit App for iOS or Android.
- Please ensure you select appointment type: ‘Flu Clinic’
- Or visit the ANU Health Service Appointuit Online Portal
- Or Telephone the ANU Health Service on 6125 3598
- Download the Influenza Vaccine consent form and bring it to your appointment
If you are a new patient, please follow these steps:
- To schedule an appointment you will need to telephone the ANU Health Service on 6125 3598
- Download the “New Patient Registration Form” and Influenza Vaccine Consent Form.
- Present this form when you arrive at the Health Service for you appointment.
To receive your vaccination you must present your University staff ID card to identify yourself as an ANU staff member, and provide your Medicare card at the time of your vaccination.
Please refer to general Influenza Vaccine and Afluria Quad Vaccine for further vaccination information.
Also see the ANU Health Service webpage at http://health.anu.edu.au/node/151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition free flu vaccinations are available under the National Immunisation Program for the following groups of people;
- 65 years of age and over,
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people 15 years and over,
- pregnant women and
- people from six months of age with underlying medical conditions which predispose them to the risk of complications from influenza.
Information about the free vaccination program and flu prevention can be found http://www.immunise.health.gov.au/internet/immunise/publishing.nsf/Content/immunise-influenza
Information for student seeking the flu vaccination can be found http://www.anu.edu.au/students/communities-events/2017-anu-flu-clinic
If you have any questions please email email@example.com