At ANU, we are reimagining the future of engineering and computer science education and we want your help.
Please join us for a half day design thinking session where we explore questions critical to how we reshape our intellectual agenda for the middle of the 21st century and beyond, train our future workforce, define future research and provide support for incubating new products and businesses.
Workshops will be held in May and June in Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne.
We’ll work together to find answers to the following questions:
- What will a university degree look like?
- What does a graduate need to know?
- How can universities create environments to incubate new businesses and new ideas?
- And just because we can invent something, should we?
- What will it mean to be a human in the future, and what will engineering and computer science contribute to the human experience?
Marie Reay Teaching Building Room 4.02 (Kambri at ANU)
Friday 3rd May 2019 9:00am-12:30pm
Register now: Canberra
Cicada Innovations Suite 145, 4 Cornwallis St Eveleigh NSW 2015
Tuesday 14th May 2019 9:00am-12:30pm
Register now: Sydney
GHD Melbourne180 Lonsdale Street Melbourne
Tuesday 4th June 2019 9:00am-12:30pm
Register now: Melbourne