The new ANU Safety Training module for 'Incident Reporting' is now available on Pulse for all staff and students.
Online Course - Self-Service access via Pulse: www.services.anu.edu.au/training/pulse-online-lear...
This training has been created by the Work Environment Group, it is an introduction and overview of Incident reporting, our obligations and responsibilities.
The training is designed to provide learners with;
- Understanding the difference between a Work Health and Safety (WHS) incident and hazard
- An understanding of the University's regulatory obligations for reporting incidents to Comcare and other Regulators.
- Knowledge of how to define notifiable incidents and how to meet reporting requirements.
- Understanding your duties, roles and responsibilities for reporting incidents.
- Understanding the penalties for failing to comply with legislation.