This series of STEM Challenges is an opportunity for high school and college students from across Australia to participate in fun weekly STEM challenges. This is a collaboration between the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science, the College of Science and the College of Health and Medicine.
HOW IT WORKS
- Students need to register to participate.
- Every Monday, the challenge will be released by email and be published on the website. Students will have one week to complete the challenge, with answers/photos due on Sunday of the same week.
- Each challenges will draw on a different element of STEM, and may require you to take photos, answer questions or build/design something to complete the challenge.
- Winners will be announced the Monday after the submission deadline, and will be notified by email and will appear on our Facebook.
- All registrants who submit at least one challenge over the course of the 12 weeks of challenges will receive a Certificate of Participation from The Australian National University. The certificate of participation is not part of the AQF.
Each week, the entries will be judged by a panel and voted on. The winning entry will receive a $25 UberEats voucher sent to their email. If UberEats is not available in your area, we will contact you to work out an alternative.
Follow the registration link to find out more details on each of the weekly challenges