This year, the ANU Planning Group is planning to recruit up to 5 postdocs and 8 PhD students to work on the topics below. There are also opportunities for dual/co-tutelle PhD arrangements with collaborator groups.
- Classical Planning
- Hierarchical Planning
- Heuristic Search
- Planning under Uncertainty
- Multi-Objective Planning
- Temporal Planning
- Learning Planning Models
- Deep Learning for Planning
- Generalised Planning
- Explainable Planning
- Ethics in Planning
- Theoretical Foundations of Planning
- Robot Motion Planning
- Applications of Planning (physics, space, aeronautics, energy)
Canberra and ANU#
- Our beautiful city has been named in the top 3 healthiest and most innovative cities to live in!
- ANU is ranked 27th in the world and 1st in Australia by QS World University Rankings.
- Postdocs (level B) salaries: AUD $103K-118K + 17% superannuation.
- PhD scholarships: minimum AUD $29K tax-free.
Please Join Us!#
To reach out to us, tell us about your interests in this form.
+61 2 6125 0322
Hanna Neumann Building 145, Office 3.36
+61 2 6125 7107
Hanna Neumann Building 145, Office 3.15
+61 2 6125 4001
Hanna Neumann Building 145, Office 3.22
HDR Convenor—Intelligent Systems
+61 2 6125 1812
Hanna Neumann Building 145, Office 3.18
ANU Futures Fellow
+61 2 6125 1577
CSIT Building 108, Office N325
+61 2 6125 8678
Hanna Neumann Building 145, Office 3.23