I am a PhD student at Computer Science and Engineering. I received my M.Sc. degree from the University of Tehran and B.Sc. degree from the Amirkabir University of Technology both in Electrical Engineering in 2017 and 2013, respectively. My research interests include power systems, distribution networks, renewable integration and active network management.
- power systems
- distribution networks
- renewable integration
- active network management
- S.M.N.R Abadi, M. Davarpanah, M. Mahmoodi, and R. Bekhradian, “Optimal Distributed Generation Placement and Sizing Considering Turbo-Generator Shaft Fatigue”, IEEE transactions on Power Systems, early access.
- S.M.N.R Abadi, M. Mahmoodi, A. Fereidunian, G. Jahandoust and H. Lesani, “Formal Verification of Fault Location Isolation and Service Restoration in Distribution Automation Using UPPAAL”, Electrical Power Distribution Conference (EPDC), Iran, 19-20 April 2017.
- M. Mahmoodi, G.B. Gharehpetian, S.M.N.R Abadi, and M.S.A. Hejazi, “Designing and Construction of Dielectric Window for Radar Imaging of Transformer Winding”, accepted in State Organization for Registration of Deeds and Properties of Iran.
- S.M.A Noori Rahim Abadi, A. Ahmadpour, S.M.N.R Abadi and J.P. Meyer, "CFD-based shape optimization of steam turbine blade cascade in transonic two phase flows", Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 112, pp. 1575-1589, 2016.