- Questions: please download the PDF from here.
- PPT slide for Q12: please download the PPT from here.
- Deadline: due on October 5, 2022 11:59 pm (AEST). No late submissions. Check here for the time in where you are.
- Weight: 20% of the final grade.
You can work on the homework in a group. The group members remain the same ones as for the first assignment.
- We do NOT accept late submissions.
- Please contact the course convenor if you require an extension due to extenuating circumstances.
- Please submit a single Pdf solution file via email: email@example.com
All students must abide by the following policy regarding homework submissions.
- Both students in a group must contribute to the solutions. Each of the two students must read and fully understand the questions and the final submitted solution.
- Students do not need to list the name of their group member as a source for ideas that lead to any answers. Students must identify all other sources that contribute to their solutions. Other sources include discussions with students other than the group member.
- To be fair to all students, we will randomly interview individual members of a group. We will penalize both group members if a student appears to have not read the questions or contributed to the submission in a meaningful way.