If you are interested in proposing a research project across any of these areas, review the relevant links, develop a proposal, then contact me with the proposal.
- Democratising AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science (https://mlhub.ai);
- Privacy and Data Analysis over massively distributed data (https://ecosysl.net);
- Reasoning over Knowledge Graphs, entity resolution and link discovery;
- Open source software for data science (https://rattle.togaware.com);
- New Approaches to Teaching Data Science - Teaching Hospital
Graham leads teams of developers and researchers delivering innovative and cutting edge Data Science solutions utilising AI and Machine Learning to target important business use cases. He has a focus on developing technology for good and sharing through open source software practices.
Graham served in a number of senior roles across different sectors. He was Director of Data Science with Microsoft, mentoring researchers across industries. As an executive with the Australian Taxation Office and the Whole of Government Data Analytics Centre of Excellence he guided government departments in setting up their Data Science capabilities. At the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) he initiated the first Data Mining research group in Australia. He is the author of books and open source software widely used in teaching.
Graham has a PhD in Computer Science (Machine Learning) from the ANU and BSc Hons (Maths) (First Class) University of Adelaide.
Activities & Awards
Visit https://togaware.com/about/publications/ for further publications.